Angel of hugs
Each set has:
- Set paints belonging to the individual picture
- Paintbrushes of different sizes
- Control sheet (checklist).
How does Omaart paintings by numbers works:
1. What is control sheet? The image on the checklist is the same as on the Canvas it is made to make it easy to check already painted areas and modify them if it would be necessary, so do not throw it out until the picture is done.
2. Our advice of is to use as less water as it possible. We recommend rising the paintbrush and wipe it, then you can dip the brush into paint you need it. Do not hesitate, there is more than enough paints to finish the picture.
3. It will takes approximately one month to see the result. Though its depend how much time you are going to spend on drawing the picture.
4. Main point! Paints are getting dry while you are drawing; therefore close each paint in the set after use. Please cover the pigment´s cup when the pigment are not being used, to avoid it become dry. Acrylic paint is being frozen in -4. Please keep them in +temperature.
5. Our advice is to start the job from brighter and darker shades, finishing with light tones. Do not be lazy to paint light shades several times to completely cover the numbers.
6. Usually dark areas without number are painted with a paint, which in the complete set is designated by a white circle.
7. The picture after completion can be varnished and framed after two weeks.